Sunday, June 23, 2013

The trek begins...

On June 26th, the Racquetball Junior Olympics will begin in Des Moines, Iowa. There will be five players in attendance from Petaluma Valley Athletic Club along with me...the coach...The players attending are Heather Mahoney, James D'Ambrogia, Ben Jenkel , Dima Wert, and Sawyer Lloyd..The same 5 attended last years nationals in Fullerton, California coming away with a total of 12 medals...Sawyer qualified for Team USA and competed at last years World Championships losing in the 16 and under doubles in the semi finals..This was due to an injury to his partner..

I have chosen to take the scenic route and will be boardng Amtrak Monday morning and arriving Wednesday morning...Could not convince anyone to go with me, so will be a chance I have been waiting for to read a book that has nothing to do with a new marketing approach etc...Hoping to catch a glimpse of several parts of the country I have not seen before...

I plan to document some of that scenery here... I will also have updates on how the Petaluma kids are doing..

No comments:

Post a Comment