Monday, June 24, 2013

Day one of 'adventure' wrapping up

Well day one of my two day venture to Iowa is wrapping up..

Started with some interesting views of backyards in Vacaville and  Fairfield... In Sacramento I got the double whammy for a seat mate of a large person with a one month old baby... That was about three hours and pretty much locked me into place as the feet were up and they slept a good amount of the time... Could have been worse....

The Sierras were beautiful underneath the fog... The Nevada desert was also beautiful..

The child behind me continued to kick my seat but made up for it with a little exchange with her mother..

Girl - Why are you mad at me?

Mom -  Because you are being naughty

Girl -  I'm jus a little girl.. I don't know better

Sleep will be interesting.. I have my blindfold and earplugs ready..

Ate a little.. Note to self. -  bring food next time... Note to self. -  just say NO to next time

A couple pics from Winnemucca.. The bar 's only signage... I guess you are probably not ordered a Lagunitas there?

No comments:

Post a Comment